to Rockport's fabulous quilt store, located right on the bay. . .
Just arrived: beautiful lap quilts and pillowcases from Colorado! Patty and a group of quilters have been sewing everyday to provide for victims of Harvey...
If you know of a family in need of a new handmade quilt that is sure to boost their spirits, please let me know and we will get it to them!
* Golden Needles & Quilts is a full service quilt store with fabrics from coastal prints to hand-dyed batiks, most 44/45" wide.
* Check out our calendar of inspirational sewing classes. We are very fortunate to have the most talented sewing and fiber artists right here in Rockport sharing a variety of techniques. Plan your next visit to Rockport with friends and schedule a class at Golden Needles!
* Check out our best-selling Janome sewing machines from the new 3160QDC to our Skyline S5 and then our largest quilting machine the Horizon 9400 with 11" of sewing space and numerous stitches to create your own project from start to finish!
* We offer financing for our Janome sewing machines through Synchrony.
* More classes will be added soon to our summer calendar!
Leaning Tree Kit
Now available: Leaning Tree Kit
Our Coastal RowbyRow Kits 2015-2017
4th of July Weekend
Join us for the 4th here in Rockport...Discounts on select items, gift with a $10 purchase. Check our summer calendar for new classes!!!
Come try out Singer Serger, $100. Take advantage of discount pricing on one of our shop favorites, taking orders for the Janome 9400 and the 3160QDC AND get free lessons!!!Ask about no-interest financing and delivery in 3-4 days!!!
Plan a day to sew an easy table runner, pillowcase, or apron!
Try one of our LaurelBurch Rag Kits!
More Spring batiks and beach from Timeless Treasures!
Also beautiful hummingbird panels and prints!
Try out one of our shop favorites: Five-Yard quilt, 3-yd quilt, the Windmill, or the Coastal paradise!!!Only $5 if you pick your fabrics out here: Kits available or I can help you pick out your own!
Visit class schedule for details!
Cindy Simmons from Queen Bee's Quilts began a pillowcase collection for victims of Harvey and just recently made a delivery to my shop of "800" Pillowcases from across the country. She began after the storm and it snowballed quickly. With her donations I will be able to also purchase pillows for those in need.
I have delivered some of these to GoodSamaritans, LiveOak School and the Fulton Learning Center and will be making other deliveries as needed. If you know of a neighbor/s in need please contact me so that we can give them a smile in their time of need.
Thank you also to the sewers from Plano/Smithville for their pillowcases
Also Vickie Stipe from the Baytown area with pillowcases
Also thank you Patty@you keep me in Stitches for the quilts and pillowcases
Darleena Lanier of the Retreat House is now the proud owner of Golden Needles. "Sew by the Bay" is her new name. Thank you for your love and support over the years, I will be here to help as needed so looking forward to seeing you.
Lots to do: Visit the Art Festival at the beach park...our local winery in the downtown district and also support your favorite local shops...
Row by Row 2018 is here!...
Row by Row 2015-2017
Kits $15.99 - License Plate $4.99
Our shop favorite "Leaning Tree" kit $78.99